Jake and Aston back once again with the weekly, two-hour discussion on the latest news in the world of video games and technology, along with the latest game releases, the answers to the previous Question of the Week from their wonderful listeners, the Strange Game(s) of the Week, some fun facts, and lots of brilliant music. All this, and more, can be found only on The Cyber Den for 2015, right here on Siren FM 107.3!
Originally aired 21.1.2014.
This week’s content includes:
– The best-selling game of 2014!
– News on Nintendo’s new handheld console
– What strange sport game lets you play as The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat?
– Secret characters in games, including a minotaur, William Shakespeare, the Hunchback of Notre Dame and even Winston Churchill!
– The weekly question – what was the worst game of 2014?
And much more!