Jake and Aston are back once again with the weekly, two-hour discussion on the latest news in the world of video games. They’ll also be covering the latest game releases, answers to the previous Question of the Week from their wonderful listeners, the Strange Game of the Week, some fun facts, and much more. All this, alongside a brilliant collection of rock, Heavy Metal, electronic songs and game soundtracks, can be found only on The Cyber Den, right here on Siren FM 107.3!
Originally aired 22.04.2015.
This week’s content includes:
– An interview with Shane Neville of Robot Ninja Dinosaur, discussing the upcoming Doom and Wolfenstein 3D-style shooter Bunker Punks!
– News of Postal 2’s Paradise Lost expansion pack released ten years since the last one!
– A strange pirated game that features Harry Potter…as a martial arts master?!
– What’s new in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood?
– The weekly question – what are the best levels set in space?
And much more!