The Cyber Den – 11th July 2015
Written by Jake The Voice on 12th July 2015
Jake and Aston (with special guest Morgan) are back once again with the weekly, two-hour discussion on the latest news in the world of video games. They’ll also be covering the latest game releases, answers to the previous Question of the Week from their wonderful listeners, the Strange Game of the Week, some fun facts, and much more. All this, alongside a brilliant collection of rock, Heavy Metal, electronic songs and game soundtracks, can be found only on The Cyber Den, right here on Siren FM 107.3!
Originally aired 08.07.2015.
This week’s content includes:
– Shane Luis of Rerez testing his knowledge on the Metal Gear series on The Cyber Quiz! (Begins at 1:02:34)
– What game allows you to play as Wall-E, Wolverine, and…Shrek?!
– Monty Python references in Fallout 2
– A priceless Super Nintendo PlayStation hybrid console being discovered
– The weekly question – what are the funniest characters in video games?
And much more!