[mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/SirenFMCyberDen/the-cyber-den-6th-april-2016/ width=100% height=60 hide_cover=1 mini=1]
Jake and Aston are back once again with the weekly, two-hour discussion on the latest news in the world of video games. They’ll be covering the latest game releases, answers to the previous Question of the Week from their wonderful listeners, crazy game mods, fun facts, silly game reviews, weird software and technology, and much more. All this, alongside a brilliant collection of rock, Heavy Metal, electronic songs and game soundtracks, can be found only on The Cyber Den, right here on Siren FM 107.3!
Originally aired 6.4.2016. Episode 93.
This week’s content includes:
– How to play TimeSplitters 2 in Homefront: The Revolution
– Was Tracer’s victory pose “over-sexualized” in Blizzard’s new online multiplayer game Overwatch?
– The most hated Mortal Kombat character, as chosen by the fans and creators
– Leaked details on Bioshock: The Collection revealed!
– The weekly question: what are the coolest game box arts?
And much more!